Saturday 16 June 2012

My Collection of Animal Socks!


Hey guys. So I thought I would do a quick post about ...socks. I love socks!! They keep my feet warm and are sooo comfy and cosy and you get so many different types and designs I just love them, I think they're so cool. Yes I know I probably sound like a complete weirdo or a nerd or something but hey, it's fine. Like at Christmas you know when people complain about getting socks, well not me, i'm like "Hell yeah, socks!!". Oh and I always have to go and buy red socks for Christmas... And walk around with red socks on and it helps make me feel christmassy. It's like a tradition. Strange? Maybe... Ok yeah.


Anyway I thought I would share my small collection of animal socks! Yes, animal socks! Most of them are slipper socks for lounging around the house and they are thick and warm and perfect for winter, and oh, they have cool, cute animal heads on them for a bonus and look preeeeetty funky (I think)

Monkeys!!!

Owl Slipper Socks! These are my fav! I love owls as well, going through a bit of an owl phase, and they seem quite fashionable/trendy at the moment so thumbs up for that

Dog Slipper Socks. From same place as the monkey ones. There are also cow ones but I have yet to get those.

Panda Socks! I am also a teeny bit obsessed with pandas! Have a collection of panda soft toys . Love them. These are  knee high socks rather than slipper socks



So there are my animal socks, I also have green frog socks but I can't find them at the moment :S So i'm sure they will turn up though. I purchased all of these from ebay. Am always on the lookout for more. I would really really love hedgehog ones!!! Never seen any though. So hope I haven't come across as too looney with my slight obsession and love of socks. Thanks for reading x



1 comment:

  1. Quick dry and breathable construction keep baby girls’ feet cool in any shoes or on their own. kids striped knee high socks

    ReplyDelete