Monday 18 June 2012

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette

Hello lovelys.
Todays blog (and my first one ever eeeeeek) is about a perfume / eau de toilette that i purchased not that long ago. I love perfumes and own a variety of designers/brands. I prefer floral and fruity fragrances or anything sweet smelling, and as much as i buy for the fragrance, the type of bottle is a huge selling point for me. Im attracted to perfume bottles that are either unusual, or girly and pretty, and of course anything glittery and shiny and i love it.
When buying a perfume from a store I can buy it for the fragrance, but if im buying online and dont know what a particular perfume is like, the exterior of the bottle or packaging is all I have to go on (or review).
Lately i purchased online a designer perfume Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Eau de toilette natural spray 25ml which cost £32.00.


I adored the packaging ,the box is a lovely light blue just like the name of the fragrance, and the best part is the packaging which is furry... like how often do you come across packaging for a product that's furry (such a brilliant idea).
The bottle is stylish all straight edges and see-through which had yellow/clear perfume in it with a blue cap you remove, its an easy size bottle to fit in your handbag.


This Toilette fragrance reminded me of spring when all the gorgeous flowers are starting to bloom a very fresh lemon/citrus smell very light. In my opinion I would have preferred it if the fragrance had been a little stronger when you spray it, it doesn't linger for long and I found myself re-applying more than with other perfumes. But you never know you might think differently. I doubt i'd buy this particular perfume again though I did use all of it hehehehe.
You can buy this perfume from Boots here for £32.

Thankyou for reading
 xx MELxx

No comments:

Post a Comment