Friday 20 July 2012

Amitee Make Me Up Box

Hello! I think i'm getting addicted to these beauty boxes. Uh oh. This one is from Amitee and is one of their themed boxes. There's a choice of 3 or 4 and it's basically a one-off payment rather than a monthly subscription - and you get to see what's in this box before you buy!! So I bought the Make Me Up box because it looked really good and I love it when you get make up products in beauty boxes. I have enough moisturisers for the time being!! This came with next day delivery and I was so excited!!





So the first product was the Elemis Melting Face Gel which I was really glad about as I've been looking for a  new face wash and I love Elemis products. You apply the product on your face and neck, then wet your fingertips and massage it in, making the consistency become like a cleansing milk. It feels so lovely and smooth. Doesn't feel sticky and the smell is AMAZING. I think it smells of golden syrup... but apparently it smells of oranges. Either way... it's good









Next up are these Eldora Eyelashes. Really really excited to try these.I've never worn fake lashes before eek and now i can!

Also, got this NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadow in Mink. It's a lovely golden colour, is really pigmented, blends really well and lasts really well. I absolutely love it. The colour is perfect for a summer bronzed look





Next was this Murad Skin Perfecting Primer. I have been wanting a primer for ages now so really happy with this one. This has 0.5% Salicylic Acid so not only does it minimise pores, even skin tone and stop shine it also fights and helps prevent breakouts which is a huge bonus. I haven't tried this yet but looking forward to giving it a go







Last of all was this NYX Colour Lip Balm in Asante, which is a really pretty rose pink. I was quite surprised by the colour payoff this gives, it does definitely add colour your lips. It feels very moisturising and has a gorgeous light scent. I don't think it's as good as other products like Revlon Lip Butters but it's still a hit

   Overall I loveeeee this box. Baragin for just £10!!! You can grab one here, or check out their other themed boxes. They also do a monthly subscription box which I signed up for so can't wait to get that.

Thanks for reading,
Holly xx






No comments:

Post a Comment