Friday 20 July 2012

Barry M Nail Paint Collection

Hello!

I have gone a bit mad with nail varnishes in the last month so thought i'd share my collection of Barry M nail paints. Barry M is definitely one of my favourite brands for nail polish, their colour range is amazing and at £2.99 each it's a pretty good deal.


I love all these colours except for Spring Green.I actually hate this colour! It's very rich and I actually found this one to be quite streaky, and I just feel like I'm going to a Shrek fancy dress party or something when I wear this. And the photo's looked like I was posing as a dinosaur. Rawr. So yeah. I suppose it'll be good for halloween but can't imagine wearing this again otherwise,

The Peach Melba, Blue Moon and Mint Green are all lovely pale shades, great for summer and just really really pretty.

Block Orange is one of my favs, and I'm not usually into really bright colours but this one is amazing. It just makes me feel all set for the summer.

Dusky Mauve is a deep purple colour with a hint of red glitter. This is a really nice going out or evening colour

Retro Coral - This was released as part of their retro range to celebrate their 30th anniversary!! The packaging is really cute, and you can choose from 5 colours. I got the coral free when I spent £6 on Barry M products and i love it, very pretty!

Mushroom is a really sophisticated, neutral day time colour which would be great for work as well as it's just a subtle grey/brown colour

So yeah there's my little collection of Barry Ms nails varnish. What's you're favourite Barry M nail colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment